Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Happenings...


Well it has been a while since I put anything up. But I am back with some worthy news and some cute pictures. Amongst everything else going on at our house (bathroom remodel, landscaping, yard work, etc) we decided to adopt a sweet little kitty from the Spokane Humane Society. He's 3 months old, cute as a button and still nameless. He's a little feisty and likes to play, of course is super curious but is also a little lovebug that likes to cuddle up with you. I'm glad we're able to give him a good home and if you're looking for a cat, until July 4th, you can adopt one from the Spokane Humane Society for only $17 which is the cost of licensing your pet, instead of the usual fee. All the info is on their website if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the videos! He is sure cute! The fetching reminds me of Leo when he was a kitten...miss those days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!