So the big bike race was this last weekend in Ephrata. Josh, Matt and Joe all competed. They all finished, and no injuries - and only 1 broken bike! Not too bad.
Besides that, we had a ton of fun... some of my favorites!
- DK's almond roca polar swirl - yummy!
- Playing taboo, clue and pictionary in the evening.
- Joe getting me hazelnut lattes in the morning :)
- Pedicures with Jenn and Ellen
- Drive home on highway 2 with Jenn and Matt including a stop at the Craft Warehouse in
Wenatchee and Alpine Burgers in Startup, WA.
Now for some pictures!