Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wintery Feeling Day

Despite feeling 50% today, its been a pretty good day so far. Eastern Washington is surprisingly beautiful this morning, despite the initial bleak appearance. There are little skiffs of snow in places, and little pink and orange bushes brightening things up a little. I had a happy meal for lunch, which made me feel about 20 years younger and now Joe and I are enjoying some S-Bucks on the road, they have the very cheery holiday cups out now... I'm not sure why a red cup with snowflakes and people wearing scarfs makes me happy.One of these days, I'll put up a ridiculously long post with photo-of-the-day updates.
Have a very merry weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You must be blogging on the road! Very cool.

    And yes, I love the starbucks cups as well. There is something about Christmas at Starbucks that makes it feel like winter is coming!

    I am just slightly afraid that you will be disappointed when you get to Seattle...its super gray here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!