Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day of Thanksgiving

I love everything about Thanksgiving, it's always been my favorite holiday. This year I was so grateful to celebrate it out at Grandma's house with everyone again. Everyone made it except for my brother who is down in California. My sister and cousins and I grew up going out to Grandma's house the night before Thanksgiving. We would help make the rolls, decorate and set the table and watch (and try to help) Grandma get the turkey in the oven. These last few years things have been changing. We still go out to Grandma's house, and we still spend the night but now Grandma gets to relax and watch us work. We make sure she still has her apron on, she's always helping out with something. Things have changed a little, but it's still a wonderful day spent with family. Of all the things I'm thankful for this year I'm most grateful for the time we get to spend together!


Have a lovely weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely,lovely,lovely photos! So glad you got to be with your grandma and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pies are so pretty. I'm jealous. The edges of my crust always melt down into the pie and burn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love your pies, they are BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!!! Looks like a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!