Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mini Garden

Seeds - Marigold seeds are "harvested" from last years plants


All planted and watered


This morning I planted some basil seeds, forget-me-nots and marigolds in a mini attempt to bring the outside in since we have no porch, deck, or yard. I'm trying an extra thing of marigolds in a mason jar too. I'm not sure if it will work, but I thought it would be cool if you could see the roots growing! Joe is a little skeptical since there is no drain hole in the bottom, we'll see what happens. If anything grows, I'll put up some more pics ;)

2 comments:

  1. dang... you keep this up2date here!
    I have decided that im not just quite the author type cuz i like to do posts and etc. but not that often, only like a once a month when i feel like it thing

    many kudoos to inventing your own seed company, im sure it will go far

    Ps: LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES LIL SHMOKIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can top that last comment! WOW!

    But I think your garden is very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!