Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Cheese Danish























Cheese danish are so yummy! Thank goodness for frozen puff pastries, otherwise these would be a lot of work. Recipe found in Barefoot Contessa at Home cookbook or online here.

If you don't like scrapbooking ignore the following...
I'm always trying to figure out new ways to use up thickers, especially the numbers, its really frustrating throwing away perfectly good stuff that you spent perfectly good money on. Anways, the foam numbers bend really easily to make interesting shapes. I cut a bunch of 9s and 6s up and used the 3s sideways, all stretched out. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what innovation with the thickers! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheese danish look awesome. I am glad you are not my neighbor, I would probobly break in and steal those.

    What a GREAT idea with those thickers. They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!