Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Golden Gardens


We just got back from a quick trip to Seattle. Despite being short, it was a fun trip. Saturday evening we hung out with Joe's folks. Also, got to see Peter, Hannah and a bunch of friends at Pete's little graduation get-together at their place. On Sunday, we picked up my new bike! Joe found me a Trek Fuel EX8 on PinkBike.com, I'm pretty excited about it! I've never had a full suspension bike before and it fits way better than my last bike. Anyways, enough about that. Sunday, I also got to hang out with Jenn, we got some coffee and squeezed in a walk around Greenlake. Picked up a pina colada cupcake, some new scrapbooking paper and baker's twine at U-Village - I got six different colors!! I love that stuff, I actually love all kinds of twine. (Someday, when I'm rich (lol), I'm going to have a whole spool of every color and it will be awesome!) After getting stuffed with Indian food at the Bengal Tiger, we decided to go for another walk. We went to Golden Gardens and walked on the beach. Davidde and Joe taught me how to skip rocks! It was so fun! Then today before taking off, we went to Trader Joes's to stock up ;) It will be awesome when the Spokane location finally opens up, I miss that place!




Garden updates and crafty stuff later this week!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the garden updates! I am jealous when I hear of you and Jenns adventures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!