Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Kitchen Pictures... Finally

I realize that it has taken me so long to post these pictures that most of you have probably already seen my kitchen in person. Oops. Well, here they are. To have both good lighting and have everything clean just wasn't happening, so finally just settled for some night shots. Anyways, I'm really happy with how the color turned out and I think Joe likes it too! We may try to make some sort of backsplash behind the stove but otherwise we're pretty much done with any changes in here.









Kitchen tour complete!

3 comments:

  1. I have been waiting....lovely blue!! I also love your big sink! Thank you for showing your photos. I should have guessed blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue looks really really nice. Great kitchen! The knobs look great too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Clean kitchen! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!