Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Greenbluff

I love going to Greenbluff! It's one of my favorite things to do in Spokane, especially in the fall. Joe and I went up there this afternoon. Enjoyed some pumpkin doughnuts from Harvest House and then we picked out a pumpkin over at Siemer's. Mister Pumpkin Head is pretty round with a nice sized scar on the side of his face. Lol. The merits of pumpkin picking. Who knows, I might end up carving him an actual face, but we will definitely be roasting the pumpkin seeds! Yumm! Had some fun messing with my pictures with Picnic (free online photo editing website). I'm putting off cleaning my house... and exciting news for me, I'm getting a new camera soon! Yay!

Mister Pumpkin Head protecting the house. Mal's been letting down his guard recently, too distracted with bugs, birds and naps, as rumor has it.

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!